Port de Cap d'Ail
- P.O Box 16, Cap D'Ail, 06320, France
- +33 4 93 78 28 46
Informationen zu Port de Cap d'Ail
The Port de Cap d'Ail deep-sea marina is located in the Alpes-Maritimes, on the picturesque and romantic French Riviera. The port has 260 berths and is equipped to receive large yachts (up to 65 meters long), giving the ships a quiet and peaceful haven. On the coast, simple fishing boats are adjacent to pleasure yachts. Berth Port de Cap d'Ail - this is an ideal starting point for visiting Monaco, local beaches and popular coastal walking routes.
Services and entertainment
The port infrastructure is designed to provide a variety of services:
- Fueling ships;
- Water supply;
- Electricity supply;
- Maintenance of yachts;
- A restaurant;
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24 hour security;
- Weather forecast information;
- Raising to land and launching yachts using a port crane;
- Hotel rooms
- Camping sites;
- Car rental;
- Post service;
- Waste collection.
The port area is a popular resort among people who want to relax from the noise of urban agglomerations. Idyllic landscapes are combined with the sounds of nature and the relaxing atmosphere of a summer resort.
There is a restaurant on the marina. Please note that fishing and swimming are prohibited on the territory of the port, dogs must be accompanied and on a leash, it is also required to observe the speed limit and adhere to other rules provided for in the port.
The following sites are located next to the Port de Cap d'Ail Pier :
- Marquet Beach, very popular among tourists;
- Pointe des Douaniers beach, very cozy and secluded, with a constantly open lounge bar, an international restaurant and live music;
- Mala Beach is one of the most beautiful places on the Riviera, which can be reached by water taxi, your own yacht or on foot from Monaco. The beach infrastructure includes 2 restaurant bars, a rental point for sunbeds, showers with toilets, massage services, catamaran and canoe rental;
- Nudist beach Pissarelles et al.
From the marina, you can reach Menton by car, bus or train. You can moor at the Port de Cap d'Ail , rent a hotel room and enjoy local sightseeing, beach vacations and local restaurants.
Have a good rest and wish you a fascinating voyage!
Noch keine Bewertungen
Seien Sie der Erste, der eine Bewertung schreibt