Port de Saint-Laurent-du-Var
- Yacht Club International, Capitainerie Port de Saint-Laurent-du-Var, Saint-Laurent-du-Var, Alpes-Maritimes, 06700, France
- +33 4 93 07 12 70
- Radio Channel VHF9
About Port de Saint-Laurent-du-Var
The Port de Saint-Laurent-du-Var yacht marina is located in the immediate vicinity of Nice International Airport on the splendid French Riviera. The pier is located at an equal distance from Monaco and Cannes and attracts crowds of tourists throughout the year. Port de Saint-Laurent-du-Var is a lively, beautiful and welcoming place where you can moor to take advantage of the marina's infrastructure, enjoy picturesque views and visit nearby attractions. This marina is located near the most interesting places of the Cote d'Azur. From here you can head to the famous casinos, the hippodrome or play golf courses, and at the end of the day visit the local gourmet restaurants.
Services and entertainment
Service at the Port de Saint-Laurent-du-Var berth includes:
- Fueling ships;
- Water supply;
- Electricity supply;
- Maintenance of yachts;
- A restaurant;
- Free Wi-Fi
- Raising to land and launching yachts using a port crane;
- 24 hour security;
- Weather forecast information;
- Medical services;
- Waste collection.
The port area is perfect for families, as well as for water sports - diving, yachting, etc. Nature lovers can watch the birds in their natural habitat in the nature reserve, on the Fleets Bleus beach you can watch the fish and feed them in the water. It is also very pleasant to walk along the coast along the promenade with spreading palm trees; shopping enthusiasts can go to popular shops or visit the largest shopping center Cap 3000 within walking distance of the marina. From the pier you can take a bus to Nice, 5 minutes to Nice Airport, and the train station is also nearby. The distance from the pier to the port of Nice is 5.6 nautical miles.
Next to the Port de Saint-Laurent-du-Var to restaurants:
- Le Kashmir with delicious Indian cuisine;
- Very modern Bay Star Café with fresh Mediterranean, French and European dishes, as well as specialized menus for vegans and vegetarians;
- Le Bayside with Mediterranean, French and European dishes and a specialized menu for vegetarians;
- Chez Max with American and European cuisine;
- Le Dylano with Italian and French cuisine;
- Allosushi with sushi and others.
Have a nice holiday!