About Porto Oneglia
The marina Porto Oneglia is located in Imperia, a city in the Italian region of Liguria. Empire is a typical Italian city with shops, many attractions and beaches.
Since the port of Oneglia is not a tourist site, it is not equipped with toilets, showers, laundry and other amenities typical for yacht marinas. Centrally located, you can visit the many bars, restaurants and shops nearby.
Among the guaranteed services in the marina:
- Garbage collection;
- Supply of electricity and drinking water.
Also, the Porto Oneglia carries out repairs of electrical equipment, engines, as well as wooden, fiberglass or steel hulls of yachts.
The maximum permissible draft of ships stopping at the harbor should be less than 7.30 m for ships that will be moored on the Aicardi embankment, and less than 6.5 m for ships that will be moored on the Calata GB Cuneo.
There are a number of attractions in the Empire that are worth visiting, moored in the Porto Oneglia yacht harbor. Among the most noteworthy and famous city places:
- International Maritime Museum with documents testifying to the rich maritime history of these places and other interesting exhibits;
- Church of the Maltese Knights;
- Villa Grock with its magnificent garden;
- Museum of olive oil with a demonstration of the 6-thousand-year-old history of growing olives and extracting oil from fruits.
Typical dishes and products of the Empire: pizza “sardinaria”, pie “farinata”, casserole of vegetables “green pie”, traditional “pesto” sauce, etc.
Near the Porto Oneglia marina, there is a Conad supermarket, there is also a good Braceria Matama cafe (which serves delicious seafood). The berth has benches for relaxation, it is quiet, calm and well-groomed. There are a lot of restaurants and food establishments for every taste and budget.